- Vu DM, Pajon R, Reason DC, Granoff DM. A Broadly Cross-Reactive Monoclonal Antibody Against an Epitope on the N-terminus of Meningococcal fHbp. 2012. Sci Rep. 2012;2:341.
- Giuntini S, Beernink PT, Reason DC, Granoff DM. Monoclonal antibodies to meningococcal factor H binding protein with overlapping epitopes and discordant functional activity. PLoS One. 2012. 7(3).
- Reason D, Liberato J, Sun J, Camacho J, Zhou J. Mechanism of Lethal Toxin Neutralization by a Human Monoclonal Antibody Specific for the PA(20) Region of Bacillus anthracis Protective Antigen. Toxins (Basel). 2011. 3(8):979-90.
- Giuntini S, Reason DC, Granoff DM. Combined roles of human IgG subclass, alternative complement pathway activation, and epitope density in the bactericidal activity of antibodies to meningococcal factor h binding protein. Infect Immun. 2012. 80(1):187-94.
- Giuntini S, Reason DC, Granoff DM. Complement-mediated bactericidal activity of anti-factor H binding protein monoclonal antibodies against the meningococcus relies upon blocking factor H binding. Infect Immun. 2011 79(9):3751-9.
- Thomson CA, Little KQ, Reason DC, Schrader JW. Somatic diversity in CDR3 loops allows single V-genes to encode innate immunological memories for multiple pathogens. J Immunol. 2011. 186(4):2291-8.
Monday, August 6, 2012 3:44 PM