Vianzon V, Illek B and Moe GR. Effect of vaccine-elicited antibodies on colonization of Neisseria meningitiis serogroup B and C strains in a human bronchial epithelial cell culture model. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, 2017; 24:e00188-17.
PubMed ID 28794055
Valentine JL, Chen L, Perregaux EC, Weyant KB, Rosenthal JA, Heiss C, Azadi P, Fisher AC, Putnam D, Moe GR, Merritt JH and DeLisa MP. Immunization with Outer Membrane Vesicles Displaying Designer Glycotopes Yields Class-Switched, Glycan-Specific Antibodies. Cell Chemistry Biology, 2016; 23:655-665.
PubMed ID 27341433
Müller MG, Moe NM, Richards PQ and Moe GR. Resistance of Neisseria meningitidis to human serum depends on T and B cell stimulating protein B. Infection and Immunity, 2015; 83:1257-1264. PubMed ID 25583528
Müller MG, Ing JY, Cheng MK, Flitter BA, and Moe GR. Identification of a phage-encoded Ig-binding protein from invasive Neisseria meningitidis. Journal of Immunology, 2013; 191:3287-3296. PubMed ID 23926326
Nakano TA, Steirer LM, and Moe GR. The expression profile of de-N-acetyl polysialic acid (NeuPSA) in normal and diseased human tissue. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2011; 286:40343-40353. PubMed ID 21949236
Steirer LM and Moe GR. An antibody to de-N-acetyl sialic Acid containing-polysialic Acid identifies an intracellular antigen and induces apoptosis in human cancer cell lines. Public Library of Science One, 2011; 6:e27249. PubMed ID 22096542
- 9,333,247 May 10,2016, Oligosialic acid derivatives, methods of manufacture, and immunological uses. Methods for producing, characterizing and using dPSA derivatives to elicit dPSA-epitope-specific antibodies for preventing and treating cancer.
- 9,089,513 July 28, 2015, De-N-acetyl sialic acid antigens, antibodies thereto, and methods of use in cancer therapy. Immunotherapy of leukemia, neuroblastoma and melanoma using anti-dPSA mAb SEAM 3.
- 8,999,954 April 7, 2015, Inhibitors of polysialic acid de-N-acetylase and methods for using the same. Small molecule inhibitors (transition state and suicide) of polysialic acid de-N-acetylase and their use in preventing and treating cancer (melanoma, leukemia, and neuroblastoma).
- 8,980,285 March 17, 2015, Vaccines for broad spectrum protection against Neisseria meningitidis. Vaccines based on the use of microvesicles and outermembrane vesicles from three heterologous strains to prevent disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis.
- 8,642,733 February 4, 2014, T-cell stimulating protein B and methods of use. Vaccines for the prevention of disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis based on prophage coded T and B cell stimulating protein B.
- 8,642,562 February 4, 2014, Polysialic acid derivatives, methods of production, and uses in enhancing cancer antigen production and targeting. Methods for “feeding” dPSA derivatives to cancer cells in order to enhance surface expression of dPSA epitopes for targeting by anti-dPSA antibodies specifically for melanoma, leukemia, and neuroblastoma.
- 8,148,335 April 3, 2012, De-N-acetyl sialic acid antigens, antibodies thereto, and methods of use in cancer therapy. Immunotherapeutic methods for preventing and treating cancer based on dPSA antibodies and vaccines.
- 8,097,591 January 17, 2012, Polysialic acid derivatives, methods of production, and uses in enhancing cancer antigen production and targeting. Methods for “feeding” dPSA derivatives to cancer cells in order to enhance surface expression of dPSA epitopes for targeting by anti-dPSA antibodies.
- 7,595,307 September 29, 2009, Polysaccharide derivatives and uses in induction of an immune response. Vaccines based on de-N-acetyl polysialic acid (dPSA) for prevention of disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroups B and C.
- 7,504,254 March 17,2009, Methods for isolating molecular mimetics of unique Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B epitopes. Monoclonal antibodies against unique Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B capsular antigens, and methods for their use in selecting molecular mimetics.
- 7,063,949 June 20, 2006Methods for isolating molecular mimetics of unique Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B epitopes. Libraries of small molecule (peptoids) and peptide mimetics of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B capsular polysaccharide epitopes, and methods of selecting them.
- 6,936,261 August 30, 2005, Vaccines for broad spectrum protection against diseases caused by Neisseria meningitidis. Meningococcal vaccine based on sequential immunization with vesicles prepared from three heterologous strains elicited broadly protective antibodies against conserved antigens including Neisserial surface protein A. Became the basis of native outer membrane vesicle vaccines developed in the Granoff Lab.
- 6,642,354 November 4, 2003, Molecular mimetics of unique Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B epitopes. Vaccine compositions of meningococcal serogroup B capsular polysaccharide mimetics.
- 6,048,527 April 11, 2000, Antibodies that define unique Meningococcal B epitopes and vaccine compositions. Antibodies that were reactive with meningococcal serogroup B capsular polysaccharide epitopes but not polysialic acid. These antibodies were used to identify molecular mimetics and were eventually determined to be reactive with de-N-acetyl polysialic acid (dPSA).
- 6,030,619 April 11, 2000, Molecular mimetics of meningococcal B epitopes. Small molecule molecular mimetics (peptoids) of unique capsular polysaccharide epitopes.
- 4,663,309 May 5, 1987, Novel peptide hormones with calcitonin-like activity. First example of a “rationally” designed peptide hormone.
April 10, 2018