Back to Top
- Feusner JH, Slichter S, Harker L. Mechanisms of thrombocytopenia in Varicella. Am J Hemat 7:255-264, 1979.
- Feusner JH. Normal and abnormal bleeding times in neonates and young children utilizing a fully standardized template technique. Am J Clin Path 74:73-77, 1980.
- Feusner JH, Slichter S, Harker L. Acquired hemostatic defects in the ill newborn. Br J of Hematology 53:73-84, 1983.
- Feusner JH, Correspondence: Complete remission in acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL). Blood 72(3):1101, 1988
- Feusner JH, Cohen R, O'Leary M, Beach B. Use of routine chest radiography in the evaluation of fever in neutropenic pediatric oncology patients. J Clin Oncol 6 (11): 1699-1702, 1988.
- Feusner JH, Beckwith JB, D'Angio GJ. Clear cell sarcoma of the kidney: Accuracy of imaging methods for detecting bone metastases. Medical and Pediatric Oncology 18:225-227, 1990.
- Feusner JH, Krailo M, Haas J, et al. Treatment of pulmonary metastases in initial stage I hepatoblastoma of childhood. Cancer 71: 859-864, 1993.
- Feusner JH, Hastings CA. Infections in Children with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. J Ped Hematol Oncol 17 (3): 234-247, 1995.
- Goldsby R, Feusner JH. Lymphoblast morphology in Predicting Leukemic Meningeal Relapse with Low Chamber Count and Suspicious Cells. Medical & Pediatric Oncology, 29:98-102, 1997.
- Tallman M., Anderson J., Schiffer C & Feusner, JH, et al. All-Trans-Retinoic Acid in Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia. N. Engl. J. Med 337:1021-1028, 1997.
- Feusner JH, Buckley J, Robison L, Ross J, van Tornout J. Prematurity and Hepatoblastoma: more than just an association? J Peds 133:585-586, 1998.
- Haas J, Feusner JH, Finegold M. Small Cell Undifferentiated Histology in Hepatoblastoma may be unfavorable. Cancer 92: 3130-3134, 2001.
- Feusner JH and Hastings C. Recombinant human erythopoietin in pediatric oncology: A Review. Med Pediatr Oncol 39: 463-468, 2002.
- Tallman MS, Nabhan C, Feusner JH, Rowe J. Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: Evolving Therapeutic Strategies. Blood 99: 759-767, 2002.
- Tallman M, Andersen J, Schiffer C & Feusner JH, et al. All-trans Retinoic acid in acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: Long-term outcome and prognostic factorAnalysis from the North American Intergoup Protocol. Blood. 100: 4298-4302, 2002.
- Feusner JH, Plaschkes J. Hepatoblastoma and low birth weight - A Trend or Chance Observation? Med Pediatr Oncol 39: 508-509, 2002.
- Lange B, Gerbing MA, Feusner J, et al. Mortality in overweight and underweight children with acute myeloid leukemia. JAMA 293 (2): 203-211, 2005.
- Ozkaynak F, Krailo M, Chen Z and Feusner J. Randomized Comparison of Antibiotics With and Without Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor in Children With Chemotherapy-Induced Febrile Neutropenia: A Report From the Children's Oncology Group. Pediatric Blood and Cancer 45: 274-280, 2005.
- Feusner J. Platelet transfusion: trigger for lumbar puncture. Pediatric Blood & Cancer 43 (7): 793, 2004.
- Feusner J. APL treatment Italian style: is this the cure? Blood 106: 392-393, 2005.
- APL: update 2005. Hematology Grand Rounds, University of Vanderbilt Tennessee. January 19, 2005
- APL update 2004. Hematology/oncology Grand Rounds. Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. Los Angeles, CA. July 20, 2004.
- Epo in pediatric cancer. 16th International Symposium of MASCC/ISOO. Miami Beach, FL. June 25, 2004.
- Chemotherapy in anephric Wilms pts on dialysis. ASCO 2004 presentation. New Orleans, LA. June 6, 2004.
- Hepatoblastoma and prematurity. Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Research Seminar. Univ Texas, Southwestern. Dallas, Texas. December 16, 2003.
- Hepatoblastoma in premies. Visiting Professor, AFLAC Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Emory University, Atlanta, GA. October 29, 2003.
- APL: an update. Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Rounds. Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA April 16, 2003.
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome. City of Hope Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Rounds. Duarte, CA January 25, 2002.
- Hepatoblastoma and prematurity: Update in the genetics of renal and liver tumors in childhood. American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Annual meeting. Baltimore, MD. April 28, 2001.
- Epo in Pediatric Oncology: Evolving issues in oncology: what is the optimal hemoglobin level. ESMO symposium. Seville, Spain. September 9, 2000.
- Long term outcome after renal transplant for Wilms tumor. National Wilms Tumor Study Group Meeting. Seattle, WA. June 11, 2000.
- New therapies for childhood cancer in the 21st century. Childrens Hospital Fall Conference. Monterey, CA. November 14, 1999.